Thursday, September 24, 2026

Report on the Resource Person Visit to Jeevan Jyothi E.M. High School, Dharmavaram 






 

Date: 24 September 2026
Programme: Motivational Session for Staff, and Teachers and Parents Meet
Venue: Jeevan Jyothi E.M. High School, Dharmavaram

I was invited as a resource person by Jeevan Jyothi English Medium High School, Dharmavaram, to address its teachers and parents. As promised, I attended the programme on 24 September 2026 after obtaining prior leave. I left Anantapur at 8:00 am and reached the venue at 9:00 am sharp. I was cordially received by Sr. Sujatha, Headmistress. I was impressed by the clean campus and by the discipline of the staff and students.

Sessions conducted

Session

Audience

Time

1

Teachers (Batch I)

9:15 am – 11:00 am

2

Parents (one batch)

1 hour

3

Tenth Class teachers

4

Teachers (Batch II, after lunch)

Topics covered

  1. Understanding the Psychology of Growing Children
  2. Teamwork, Collaboration and Professional Ethics
  3. Teenage Psychology
  4. Behavioural Changes
  5. How Students Learn Today
  6. Handling Difficult Students

The sessions were interactive. I discussed student-centric teaching methodologies, particularly experiential learning, and stressed understanding each child before trying to change the child. I also spoke about the need for teachers to work together, and about creating a classroom where every student feels respected, supported and capable of growth. Teachers and parents took part actively throughout.

Conclusion
All the scheduled sessions were completed successfully. I left the school at 5:00 pm and reached Anantapur. I thank Sr. Sujatha and the management for the invitation and the warm hospitality. I am also thankful to Mohan Reddy for organizing and coordinating the entire meet. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                      AP SPECIAL BATTALION POLICE CONSTABLE PASSING OUT PARADE